Leopard. Ah, one of the many fall trends. Fun fact: I’ve had this scarf for many years now. I believe that a little animal print added into your wardrobe is a good thing, but in moderation of course. We don’t want to end up like Scary Spice now.
These American Eagle booties I got on sale LAST black friday, my cousin was wearing them and of course having to do everything that my older cousins do – I JUST HAD TO HAVE THEM. Luckily she shares my sense of style and my knack for sales. These were a definite score and I got a lot of use out of them, currently sliding into season 2 with these booties.
I also decided that there was a lack of light in my photos so I went where there was light…
- Express One Eleven Sweater in Army Green (last season) : Similar Express sweater here
- Express mid-rise legging jeans
- Forever 21 Cropped Leather Jacket (closet archives) : Leather Jacket Option 1 or Leather Jacket Option 2
- Leopard Scarf (closet archives) : Amazon Option 1 or Amazon Option 2
- AE Buckle Heeled Booties
And this wouldn’t be a Jaclyn Hill inspired look without some hoop earrings, am I right girl?
- Dynamite Hoop Earrings (sold out) : Charming Charlie Hoop Earrings but we know our girl Jaclyn gets her hoops from Claire’s
- MAC Cosmetics Viva La Glam 1 Matte Red
I’d like to dedicate this blog post to my good friend Nicole, this post is for you my leopard print lover!! ❤️